Our feminized Grandaddy Purple seeds will blow your mind. This fruity-sweet beginner variety delivers beautifully fat yields. Get yours here and get excited! For the best purple weed seeds, look no further – Herbies offers dozens of purple cannabis strains from TOP breeders. Here you can easily pick a new favorite purple weed strain Do you like purple buds? ✨ Then don't miss this section ✅ We have the best purple genetics selected for you.
Grandaddy Purple Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds have indica dominant plants waiting within that boast a hard-hitting 22% THC content and a slight hint of 0.4% CBD. The strains of glistening trichome rich purple-hued nugs with bright orange pistols firing out in all directions are unmistakable. It sits at the top of the purple family tree for its wisdom rather than its age. Since its creation in 2003, its popularity has started a chain reaction of hybrids. Granddaddy Purple has its legendary heritage to thank for its collaboration of award-winning characteristics that weed
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You’ll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $115 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
- Promote seed germination
- Strengthen roots
- Boost early growth
100% germination, Seedlings to 3 months look very good. Early branches forebode excellent future growth with numerous buds. Excellent.
No complaints at all. The seeds were delivered in a timely manner. The free Autoflower seeds are a loaded bonus and already have flowers. All the seeds used germinated easily and are growing great. Thanks and I can’t wait until harvest time.
So far so good. 100 percent germination. Plants are doing well enough although there is a size disparity. 4 plants are significantly smaller than the other 4. All are Healthy though.
This is the first time growing from seeds. We live in New York and an outdoor grower. I took the quiz to determine what to get for seeds and picked grandaddy purple. The seeds came and we started them it was March. I do a vegetable garden with my own plants so I figured it was a good time to start them. We started out fine all germinated and grew nicely. Apparently I started them too early because they got too big fast and we couldn’t put them out because it was too cold yet. They’re outside now growing but I wish I had picked an outdoor type and possibly started them a little later. It was a experiment the first year. Prob will be ready earlier than September as usual. Next year will know better. They don’t look like our usual plants either.Hope they turn out OK. Marsha dennis
Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds have indica dominant plants waiting within that boast a hard-hitting 22% THC content and a slight hint of 0.4% CBD. The strains of glistening trichome rich purple-hued nugs with bright orange pistols firing out in all directions are unmistakable.
It sits at the top of the purple family tree for its wisdom rather than its age. Since its creation in 2003, its popularity has started a chain reaction of hybrids. Granddaddy Purple has its legendary heritage to thank for its collaboration of award-winning characteristics that weed enthusiasts and cultivators worldwide can’t get enough of.
What are Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds?
Depending on where you hail from will determine which way you spell Granddaddy Purple. Whether you spell it with four Ds or three, Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds grow impressive yields of potent buds bound to leave a lasting impression.
It’s the perfect type of indica to turn to when you need relaxation, recovery, and help to sleep. Its profound and fast-acting mental effects soothe your worries away and cradle your body into comfort without locking you on the couch.
Purchasing feminized Granddaddy Purple seeds for sale is an ideal choice if you’re looking for long-lasting medicinal relief. Patients who suffer from acute and chronic conditions alike choose this strain as their evening companion.
Everyone loves the smell and taste of juicy fruits, and Granddaddy Purple feminized buds will leave your mouth watering. Its complex terpene profile is bursting with berry goodness with a subtle tang and after tones of pine.
Feminized Granddaddy purple seeds are a favorite among cultivars worldwide for their strength, resilience, and numerous dense buds. In feminized seed form, these harvests are made even more colossal.
What are the Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds effects?
Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds may be indica leaning, but their small sativa percentage shines through during the weed’s psychoactive effects on the mind and body. Among its many applauded attributes, Granddaddy Purple is a certified hard hitter.
Beginners should start slow, leaving some time between puffs as even seasoned stoners can get wiped off their feet with this strain. After a few initial tokes, a euphoric indica style body buzz will roll in, making you feel upbeat, happy, and unable to control your smile.
These feelings of joy linger as the high continues its journey through your limbs, washing your tensions away. Around half an hour to an hour after starting your Granddaddy Purple feminized session, you’ll begin to feel waves of intense calm washing over your entire body.
It’s at this point there’s a fork in the road. Choose to take a break or continue towards a heavy dosage which will wrap you up and send you off to dreamland.
A few bowls are ideal if you want your feminized Granddaddy Purple to accompany your night in with friends. Munchies are standard with this strain so remember to have plenty of snacks in the house.
What do the Granddaddy Purple feminized buds smell like?
Granddaddy Purple seeds in feminized form are famous for growing dense, sticky buds that smell like candy. If you’re a fan of sugared fruits, dark berries, and grapes, your nose will be instantly drawn to this strain.
As you handle and pick Granddaddy Purple feminized, ready to skin up, the aroma profile gets even more complex. Notes of citrus and bitter musk combine with the sweet stench of grapes and red berries.
In comparison, grinding this dark majesty fuels peppery sensations thanks to its abundance of caryophyllene. Once you spark your joint, things take a surprising turn.
The smell of fresh ripe fruits switches to baked and caramelized goodies reminiscent of your favorite desserts at grandma’s house. Granddaddy Purple feminized emits luxuriant aromas that reflect the taste sensation that’s around the corner.
How to germinate Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds
Growing Granddaddy Purple cannabis from feminized seeds is easy once you have the know-how. The plants take on the robustness, resilience, and structure of their indica lineage, making them an ideal choice for beginners.
Germinating your feminized Granddaddy Purple seeds is the first step on your home-growing adventure. Follow our germination guide for a tried and tested method that yields the highest success rate.
The plate approach requires minimal effort and only a few items from around your house. It’s straightforward, and you can get your seeds ready in a matter of minutes.
Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds grow guide
Growing Granddaddy Purple seeds in feminized form ensures your crop is full of beautiful budding female plants from which you can harvest gigantic yields. Unless you’re planning to breed, male plants are a nuisance.
They take up space in your grow area and can accidentally pollinate your females, potentially ruining your harvest. It’s best to avoid this by opting for feminized Granddaddy Purple seeds.
Thanks to its indica heritage, feminized Granddaddy Purple seeds for sale can grow anywhere. They’re hardy and need very little attention other than some support to withstand the weight of their heavy colas.
Cultivating feminized Granddaddy Purple seeds indoors is simple. However, your plants will require basic care to thrive, such as adequate light and temperatures. Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds prefer a constant temperature between 70 to 79 Fahrenheit and 50% humidity.
They also prove healthier when potted in nutrient-rich soil or a hydroponic system. Indoors you can expect these plants to grow up to three feet tall and begin to flower from week eight to ten. Healthy plants will yield around 17.5 ounces every square foot.
In comparison, outdoor-grown Granddaddy Purple seeds feminized can stretch up your fence and grow to a whopping six feet tall in sunny locations. They primarily go wild in warm climates but do well in the northern hemisphere when protected against frost.
A healthy life cycle from seed to maturity will yield around 17.5 ounces per plant outdoors. You’ll need to practice some patience while waiting for this strain to mature; the payoff of deep purple buds with white crystal-like resin oozing with complex terpenes is more than worth it.
What are the Granddaddy Purple feminized strain genetics?
Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds arrived on the California cannabis market with a bang in 2003. Cultivator Ken Estes created this top-shelf marijuana by crossing legendary indica strains Purple Urkle and Big Bud.
These famous lines have been a staple in the weed community since the 80s, winning multiple awards over the years and forming the basis of countless other hybrids. Their heavy indica dominance is why this particular strain is also known as Grandaddy Purple Kush feminized.
Purple Urkle’s history is as rich and complex as its flavonoid profile. It originates from California with links to a unique phenotype Mendocino Purps. The strain is famous for its dramatic dark purple buds and fiery orange hairs.
Its sweet and moreish flavor is reminiscent of grape soda, similar to Granddaddy. However, unlike the next purple generation, Urkle can take up to five months to grow to full maturity outdoors.
Big Bud’s origins date back to the 70s during Nixon’s presidency. The old-school celebrity was born out of a three-way cross between even more legendary parentage Afghani, Northern Lights, and Skunk #1.
Like Grandaddy Purple Kush feminized, Big Bud produces deeply calming effects from head to toe. One of the many reasons it was crowned a champion at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1989.
The strain got its name due to its giant yield sizes, THC potency, and oversized buds. Out of the many characteristics carried over to Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds, it’s pretty evident that its dense nugs are inherited from Big Bud.
Simultaneously, its flavors and appearance are Purple Urkle’s influence. This combination of sought-after characteristics has led Granddaddy to win a handful of awards.
Wellness and Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds
No matter how big or small your ailment is, the bud that comes from Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds can help soothe your symptoms and bring you relief. Renowned for its immediate and long-lasting effects, this strain is an excellent choice for those seeking medicinal marijuana therapy that offers a powerful but balanced outcome.
Small doses allow you to carry on with your day without overwhelming the mind or body, and heavier sessions will carry you into a peaceful sleep.
Best Purple Cannabis Seeds
Purple weed is perhaps one of the most impressive and sought-after cannabis plant types. All of the purple cannabis seeds in this collection have one thing in common: heavy yields of brightly colored buds ranging from purple to green to blue. If you like cannabis strains with a little aesthetic appeal, you can easily pick a new favorite purple weed seed from the list below!
Purple Weed Strains: As Gorgeous as It Gets
Not only are the purple marijuana seeds in this collection of high quality, but they also have a wide range of genetic lineages and are available in many forms: regular, feminized, and autoflowering. Purple Sativa or purple Indica seeds? Check and check! If you’re a fan of purple weed strains, look no further – this list has it all.
Benefits of Purple Marijuana
The main advantage of purple marijuana over other varieties is that it pleases not only the body and soul, but also the eye. You must agree that beauty is an asset in itself, especially for commercial growers, who can charge extra for the crazy bag appeal of some super purple weed.
More than that, purple weed strains are usually also more resilient to stress and low temperatures. The reason is their high concentration of anthocyanins. This element is what gives purple cannabis plants their eye-catching color.
Anthocyanins also have a pronounced antioxidant effect, with increased anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and neuroprotective effects. This explains why purple strains’ seeds have become increasingly popular among medicinal users as well.
Purple Strains’ Seeds: How Strong is the Bud?
The bright coloring of purple weed alone does not affect the cannabinoid profile of the plant. Rather, it speaks to the fact that the parents of the purple cannabis variety come from a region with a rather harsh and changeable climate, where they were forced to produce potent resin in order to withstand strong winds, excessive sunlight, parasite attacks, and dramatic temperature fluctuations. Consequently, varieties originally grown in areas where the climate is harsh have a very strong effect. Just think of some pure Indica landraces, or hybrids based on them, to get an idea of just how potent purple marijuana seeds can be!
Most of the varieties in this collection have a THC content of over 20%, with top purple weed strains containing as much as 25% or even 30% THC in their resin! Green or purple cannabis seeds, these levels are insane! But even if you find a lower THC content in some of these marijuana seeds, don’t jump to conclusions. Plants grown from so-called purple seeds are known for their high levels of terpenes, elevating any smoking experience and making the effects unique and complex.
A Versatile Family with Powerhouse Strains
Purple weed seeds spoil marijuana growers with choice, both in terms of their characteristics as well as notable genetics. Here are some examples you could start exploring purple bud seeds with:
- Purple Punch is a feminized purple Indica seed from Barney’s Farm that yields as much as 700 g/m 2 (2.3oz/ft 2 ) indoors, or even more, 2kg (4.4lbs) per plant outdoors, after a relatively short 9 weeks of flower.
- Grandmommy Purple from Herbies Seeds is the fruit of our cooperation with the industry’s best breeders. It has the distinctive grape flavor you expect from purp seed, as well as a mind-blowing 30% THC content.
Both strains have excellent attributes, and toward the end of the flowering stage, their colors transform into varying degrees of purple. Moreover, you can always find a selection of Purple Kush seeds from different breeders in this collection, as well as Purple Skunk seeds known for their euphoric effects and flavors that blend sweet and savory. Basically, whatever cannabis your heart craves, whatever effects you’re looking for, you can find them here in gorgeous purple!
Growing Tip for Cultivating Purple Bud Seeds
Okay, so you’ve already found some great purple weed seeds for sale. Now it would really help to know how to make the purple hues of your cannabis as intense as possible. Logically enough, to do this, a grower needs to enhance the plant’s production of anthocyanins.
As we’ve already mentioned, these are produced in response to external stresses. You can, for example, provide a noticeable fluctuation between day and night temperatures a couple of weeks prior to harvest. During daylight hours, keep the thermometer at 24-27C (75-81F), and at night, lower it to 18-20C (64-68F). The most important thing is not to go lower than this – too drastic of a temperature shift can lead to excessive stress and problems with the plant.
Purple Seeds for Sale at Herbies
Herbies offers a great selection of purp seeds for sale, all from reputable seedbanks only. Browse through the purple seeds in this collection, order your favorites, and enjoy all the benefits of ordering from us. Besides the purple weed seeds you order, you’ll also receive one or more free seeds depending on the size of your purchase. If you wish, they’ll all be delivered with our free stealth shipping option – no one is going to know what’s inside the package you’re receiving!
Purple weed has caught our attention since we first saw it, that happened to all of us. The strains that acquire shades of dark color can be for genetic or environmental reasons, or both at the same time. In this section we are going to compile the best purple cannabis strains in the world, both regular and feminized photodependent, autoflowering and rich in CBD. Do you want to take a look at them? Keep reading.
Who hasn’t heard of Purple Haze? And Purple Kush? Because purple cannabis strains have always been trendy, a color that is synonymous with quality and exclusivity. Within the Purple Kush genetics you can choose from many seed formats, landraces, regular, feminized, autoflowering and with high levels of CBD. I know it’s not easy to choose, since everybody doesn’t know these plants in depth, but don’t worry, this section is precisely for that, to see the differences between one and the other so you can choose in the best way, so take a good look.
Purple landrace plant seeds
Marijuana plants with purple flowers and leaves have always been there, since among the pure or landrace varieties there are a few. If you are a true puritan, preferring the pure genetic and the purple weed, here is a list of some of the best ones:
- Pakistan Chitral Kush: The best-selling pure purple strain nowadays. Very easy to cultivate, it is used to arid lands and little irrigation, so it is very strong. Recommended for inexperienced people because of its strength, to puritans because of its genetics, and to lovers of crosses because of its value for breeding. The effect of Mexican strains is unique, euphoric, joyful, motivational, antidepressant. In other words, a weed to enjoy good times with friends, to party, to laugh, etc. The taste is very pleasant, it is fast and its production is above the average of pure sativas. Another pure sativa, but this one is equatorial, that is to say, of those of effect without roof, stimulating, physically active, inspiring, and very psychoactive. As a breeding tool, it is a rough diamond, which has not been used practically to produce modern hybrids. The plants from Morocco can be considered hybrids, since they descend from the sativas but really behave like indicas. Like those from Pakistan or Afghanistan, Moroccans handle stress very well, making them ideal for beginners in growing.
Purple indica genetics in regular seed
If you prefer regular seeds, and you are thinking of cultivating purple cannabis plants, you are in luck my friend, because I have prepared a few commercial strains that are still offered in regular format, and stand out for their purple tones.
: A classic in the Dutch Passion catalogue, and one of the first 100% purple stable seeds on the Dutch market. It has Afghan blood, so it usually offers great yields without much care. If you want a plant of simple culture and high production, here it is. : It is probably the most famous colorful cannabis genetics in the world. In its DNA there are Thai and Mexican genes, so it is not entirely indica, but mostly it is, especially in the effect and its appearance. This plant must be cultivated at least once in a lifetime. : Crossing of Indicas created by Cannabiogen almost 20 years ago now. It is one of the few commercial varieties containing genetics from Morocco. The ease of cultivation, the relaxing effect, its great taste and good production are two of its best qualities. : This plant has everything you could ask for, fast, tasty, hard, and above all beautiful, a beauty. One of the muses of the great Subcool, sadly disappeared recently, so if you want to try this American jewel before they take it away you can book it now.
Regular purple sativa varieties
They are a rare occurrence within marijuana strains, but there are also commercial sativa genetics seeds, intense colors, and regular format. Below you can see 4 of the best examples in this category:
- Purple Bud: This Seedsman plant is supposedly related to the mythical California Purps, so you can imagine the quality of its genes. Very striking buds, with a great contrast between the dark flowers and the big white and shiny resin. : To date, the pure variety with the highest THC percentage found is Malawi. ACE Seeds’ breeders crossed it with another legendary and powerful sativa, the Purple Haze, and now you can test the results with these extraordinary regular seeds.
- Purple Apollo: Apollo 13 is a mythical genetics very difficult to find in the original version. But luckily Subcool used it to create many new crosses, they were even able to market the purple version of Apollo 13, with its best qualities, but in purple. : A THC bomb as its name says, too powerful perhaps, one of those that need more experience for its use than for growing. These seeds are also the fusion of 2 very productive plants, Big Bud and Pure Power Plant, a South African sativa.
Feminized purple indica weed seeds
If you’ve only been growing for a short time, have little room to grow, or just want to put in the right seeds, choose the feminized ones. With the females you won’t have to remove males, so you’ll only spend what you need. In this section you can see the best purple feminized seeds in the market.
: You will see it in the best clinics in the USA and Canada, because Purple Kush is synonymous with elite weed. Now you can also grow it with the best quality/price ratio on the market, thanks to the feminized version of PEV Bank Seeds.
- Purple Queen: Incredible combination of Indicas created by Royal Queen Seeds, Hindu Kush x Purple Afghan. Another special strain for inexperienced growers, because it can withstand anything. To some extent of course, don’t go peeing in the pot.
- Ayahuasca Purple: 100% indica, purple and feminized, but also productive and super fast, and why not say it, surprisingly original, because Barney’s has us used to more commercial varieties. Try this different weed and boast of exclusivity. : It is parental to Grandaddy Purple, who in turn is parental to current monsters like Purple Punch or Girl Scout Cookies among others. Dinafem brings it to us in a feminized version, so you no longer have any excuse not to cultivate this intense purple indica genetic line.
Purple sativa strains in a feminized version
Do you prefer sativas and you want it to be feminized and purple? Don’t be afraid, there’s everything from sativa hybrids to pure sativas. Here below I leave you a few marijuana strains that meet those requirements.
Predominantly sativa hybrid, huge potency, attractiveness, only suitable for alien level users. But it is not good only for its effect, it produces really well, both flowers and resin, its purple appearance is hypnotic, and the taste will hook you. Undoubtedly the most famous purple cannabis genetics, especially for the song of Jimmy Hendrix, but also for its outstanding quality. Very cerebral effect, dense smoke like few others, sweet taste, incense and full of nuances, and this version adapted to indoor cultivation. A variety like Moby Dick had to have its purple version, but not just any old one, it has to have the same qualities that made the great white whale of Dinafem famous, but with purple tones, and here it is.
- Purple Paro Valley: You didn’t know any cannabis plants from Bhutan, did you? Well, this is Purple Paro Valley, from the valley that gives it its name. A plant with a very sweet taste, more than acceptable production, and impressive purple colors.
Best Purple autoflowering varieties
Autoflowering strains are among the best-selling marijuana seeds, because you can grow them anywhere and practically anytime. Also, they are the easiest to grow, go unnoticed, and in this case have the most striking colors you can imagine.
- Blueberry Auto: The Blueberry auto variety can acquire colors during its flowering and maturation ranging from red to black through virtually all shades of blue, and of course, purple as well. Fruity and earthy flavor, great yield of buds and high resistance. One of the first autoflowering females with dark tones. Created by Pyramid seeds, it is a quite compact and discreet plant, which develops very fast, and in flowering it gives off a deep sweet and fruity aroma, you will like it. Automatic version of one of the varieties of the moment. It seems that the team at Barney’s Farm has done a great job, because the Purple Punch Auto seems to have inherited the most remarkable traits of the original plant.
- Buddha Purple Kush Auto: Great work by Buddha Seeds with the Pakistan Chitral Kush to make it autoflowering maintaining its poise, aroma, effect, and its intense colors. From this line all the red line by sweet seeds came out, so you can get an idea of its importance.
CBD-rich and purple varieties
Over the past few years we’ve seen many cannabidiol-rich strains come on the market. However, there are still not many strains with high levels of CBD, but if this is what you are looking for don’t worry, here you can see some of them:
The most extensive, expensive and laborious breeding work that the Dinafem seed bank has done to date. More than 500 duly labelled plant analyses were required to stabilise this purple, tasty, medicinal and very resinous strain.
- Purplediol Auto CBD: Must be the pinnacle of cannabis breeding, as this genetics is 100% stable throughout, feminized, autoflowering, rich in CBD, purple. Another great creation of Elite Seeds, a seed bank expert in minority cannabinoids. Dinafem specialized in feminized varieties with high CBD values. Now it is also obtaining seeds of plants which produce very little THC, and among these the Dinamed Kush CBD Auto stands out for its tonalities and its Kush taste. Royal Queen Seeds also presented its own autoflowering purple and rich in cannabidiol seeds. These are special seeds for novice growers who want medical purple cannabis, as they are really easy to grow and will get good results.
Curious facts about Purple cannabis
The color purple, red, blue, violet, etc. is due to the anthocyanins, which are water-soluble pigments belonging to the flavonoid group. The plant produces them for different reasons, the most common being cold, since anthocyanins protect plants against frost.
In the varieties that come out green and others of dark tones, the green phenotype is usually more powerful, but the dark one is usually tastier, and this can be related to the previous point, since the flavonoids are also responsible for the aroma and flavor.
In the ’60s and ’70s, purple weed was in high demand and was very well priced. Back then it was a peculiarity and the dark colors in cannabis buds were synonymous with exclusivity. Now there are many varieties available, but it is still highly valued, so choose well and enjoy your purple smoke.
Purple marijuana seeds for sale
These are just a few suggestions for different versions of purple cannabis plants. But in Pevgrow you’ll find whatever you’re looking for, and at the best price on the market, so don’t wait any longer and take whatever you want.
Leave us your opinion or ask us any questions you have about this category and participate in the draw!
Among all of you who comment or send us your questions there will be a bimonthly draw for a 50 euros voucher to buy in Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write now and participate!